Analyze things less.
Enjoy things more.
Stop focusing on expectations.
Man up and ask for help when I need it.
Quit being a pansy in my personal life.
Learn to rock out on bass.
Use bass rocking as an opportunity to improve knowledge of chord structure and progression so as to rock out on saxophone harder than ever (or at least as hard as when I was 18).
Go to more concerts.
Participate in dance parties instead of hiding from them.
Learn to at least tolerate beer (in moderation).
Learn to at least tolerate coffee (in excess as needed).
Prepare vegetarian meals at least thrice a week.
Get exercise beyond copious walking.
Lose another 25+ lbs (already down nearly 40 since graduation).
Develop a stronger rapport with the rest of my lab.
Find a way to twist my research into something I'm passionate about.
Submit at least one paper or article for publication.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment