So, I've got a blog. But, I'm not really a blogger, because I don't expect anybody to give a damn about what I think. This is just here so that I have someplace to let people know my thoughts about movies, music, games, TV, and to keep up do date on important goings on in my life. I haven't been very good at keeping up with folks, so here's a way for you to maybe keep up with me.
I hope that my ramblings are of amusement to those of you who read this, and more importantly, I hope it sparks some dialog. If you're intrigued by anything I have to say, please, for the love of God, email me or catch me on AIM (assuming I actually know you and you're not some creepy ass stalker who gets his or her jollies by reading random people's blogs).
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment